Sunday, June 8

Spending Someone Else's Money

In the last 48 hours, I have spent $232.41 on internship related stuff. I have bought:
-a tool belt (the bag and the belt were sold separately. Weird.)
-a tool bag.
-four trowels (different sizes)
-ear plugs
-safety glasses (super attractive)
-a square. For some reason, I have negative feelings towards squares. Probably because of my middle school shop class.
-super grippy work gloves (that were more expensive than I thought work gloves should be.
-wire cutters
-25 foot tape measurer
-a line level
-a hammer
-rainboots (found them yesterday- need to get reimbursed.)
-all kinds of first-aid stuff. I think my summer as a trailwalker taught me to carry a big first aid kit. I think I spent about $50 on first aid stuff.

I still need a flip-out utility knife. I've been wanting one of these for a while now, so I'm glad that I actually have a reason to get one. I also might buy another pair of Keens like the one I have, so I don't have to ruin my pair. I also might buy some more shorts. And maybe the two books that Phil is letting me borrow.

I need to keep track of my gas mileage so that I can be reimbursed. Reimbursement for gas is a good thing, because the car I'm using uses a higher quality of gas than normal. Oy. Expensive stuff.

No comments: